In addition to their own products, Feather Vision also distribute’s other fine archery products.
Who is Feather Vision?
Pat PorterFeather Vision Director
As Feather Vision director, Pat brings a wealth of experience to the table. He has 20 years of manufacturing experience including 7 years with AAE. This has built the foundation of quality and attention to detail that he relies on to ensure that Feather Vision continues to be innovative while maintaining the quality and customer service the archery world has come to expect. He learned the ins and outs of the Archery industry right away by hitting the road working trade shows and archery events across the country. This has exposed him to the true size and scope of the Archery world. Pat quickly realized the quality people the Archery industry has to offer. Interacting with OEM to retail customers will continue to build on his knowledge and ability to lead the worlds #1 archery lens manufacture forward.
Chuck CooleyTechnical Advisor/Pro Staff Coordinator
The creator of Feather Vision, Chuck now handles Technical Support, R&D as well as the Feather Vision Pro Staff. A seasoned Pro on many archery circuits, Chuck has over 18 years of optical experience as a New Your State licensed, ABO nationally certified optician. Chuck's optical knowledge and archery experience ensures that Feather vision lenses are the highest quality and consistency in the industry.
Feather Vision History
- 1998 – The Original™ Lens is introduced, a polycarbonate, aspheric lens with advanced anti-reflecting coatings. The Original Lens is obsolete and was updated to the OriginalPlus Lens in 2005.
- 2001 – Responding to requests for a quality glass lens option, we developed the Verde™, a flat style glass lens. The Verde lens is obsolete and was updated to the VerdePlus in 2009.
- 2002 – Two new lenses are debuted. The Allusion™ lens, a “no lens lens” for spot shooters, and the Exemplar™ lens.
- 2004 – We introduced the Series790™ lens, an aspheric lens made from advanced optical plastic with improved AR coatings.
- 2005 – The OriginalPlus™ and 790Plus™ are made available. Both lenses have improved and tougher AR coatings when compared to their namesakes.
- 2007 – The Radura™ lens comes to fruition. The Radura™ lens was developed through a joint effort with Carl Zeiss Optical. The Radura lens was obsolete in 2009.
- 2009 – The Verde and VerdePlus™ replaced the Radura also thourgh an expanded joint development with Zeiss.
- 2010 – The TruVision lens features a zero power perimeter lens with a center magnification.
- 2012 – The Acies & AciesPlus are launched. Both are composite materials that can be easily tinted or drilled for fiber optic pins.
- 2014 – The PolyChoice launches as the only Essilor based lens in the line. It is an aspheric Poly lens, with Crizal AR coatings. Literally 100% of the features as a competing item yet we retail at almost half the cost.
- 2017 – After more than a year in development we launch Verde Vitri, an upgraded glass lens and the OriginalPlus Claro, a custom piece for recurve scopes. We also embedded our full Custom Etching process and launched the wildly popular DSA (Dual Spectral Aiming) system.